Thursday 3 January 2008

Day 3

Prompt 3
"Life is too short and too amazing to spend time worring about imperfection "

This statement is so true, I am not perfect, I never have been perfect and I never will be, in fact the older I get the more imperfections I have on show.....these imperfections however, do not show the person that I am on the inside. They are little bits of me and lucky for me, my friends and family see beyond the little things and see and love the big picture.....that is "Imperfect Me"

Day 3

"Imperfection"

Today I am grateful for - Friends - I am very fortunate to have lovely friends, both around me and in cyber space and I look forward each day to talking to them and hearing about their lives and telling them what is happening in mine.....and knowing that no matter what they care.


1 comment:

** Paula ** said...

and we do care hun and are thankful you're our friend x