Sunday 6 January 2008

Day 6

Prompt 6
Hold out your hands to feel the luxury of sunbeams.
Helen Keller

What do your hands say about you.

This is not a new picture, this is a LO I did for my BOM, I think this said it all about my hands, so I chose not to do a new one.




The Journalling reads


These are no ordinary hands, these are the hands of a Mother, a lover, a daughter, a wife, a friend, a sister, an aunt.These hands dont wear fancy jewellery, just two rings- these rings show the world how lucky I am~for they signify the love and devotion that I am priviledged to have~they show the world that I am proud to be part of something special and that I am truely blessed to be married to a wonderful man~who is and forever will be my soul mate and best friend.These hands have held a new born baby, they have cared for a daughter and a son. they have wiped away tears, they have soothed fevered brows, they have provided comfort against the hurts of life~They have held the hands of my children..making them feel safe, happy and loved.These hands have soothed a troubled friend, have displayed tenderness and comfort to those suffering, they have prayed for guidance from my Lord.These hands hope someday to hold my grandchildren, with love and tenderness. These hands have been truely blessed by God, who has given them the ability to produce these pages and also to work at a variety of other crafts that havee brought pleasure to me and to those who have received them...These are no ordinary hands.Someday when I am no longer in this life, place your hands in mine and know that I will hold them.

Today I am grateful for - My hands - thanks to them I can do so much.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

this journalling brought tears to my eyes...absolutely beautiful.

I've noticed you havent updated this blog in a while so hopefully you still "check in"...THANK YOU for your kind words on my blog they were so VERY MUCH appreciated :0)