Saturday 5 January 2008

Day 5

Prompt 5
"I am beautiful no matter what they say"

Todays prompt was to get up close and personal, well this is just about as up close as I can manage....scary or what. Took a lot for me to post this picture, I am bad enough with pictures of me when I am looking half decent. But, I commited to doing this, so here goes.


"I am beautiful, no matter what they say", "I DON'T THINK SO" :LOL:

Today I am grateful for - the fact that I inherited such a strong character from my father, there is so much going on in my life at the moment, that would overwhelm me, If I had a weaker nature. So I suppose I am grateful for strong "Genes". Thanks dad.

3 comments:

Gnomes said...

love the fact that there is a dirty great bucket of maltesers in your lap ....yum yum!!!

sandra@gottacraft.co.uk said...

I love this photo of you. You are happy in your own skin and that makes you beautiful

** Paula ** said...

You're a very strong person & that's why everyone loves ya xx

Yum yum Malteasers Lol!!!